View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 09:35 PM   #63 (permalink)
G35guy84
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '09 370Z 7AT Sprt PW
G35guy84 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon FM View Post
Sorry to hear about what happened. There is bound to be some difficulty getting over the incident so my recommendation is to dive into fun stuff you like to do and enjoy yourself. Talk to your neighbors and really get more eyes watching for problems. In a nice area everyone around your place is probably feeling some concern as well.

Recommendations:

Lojack has some nice options that should help. You can even have your phone called if there is a problem.

Motion sensing lights aimed in the cars vicinity are probably the best at discouraging thieves.

The lights and a camera to catch whoever.

Good luck!
Actually, we do have motion sensor lights flood lights in the driveway, but the thieves came up to the house and unscrewed the lights before stealing my wheels. But I will definitely look into the Lojack option.
'09 Nissan 370Z Base 7AT - Sport Package - Pearl White | Performance Mods: Stillen G3 CAI | F.I. HFC | F.I. TDX CBE w/ 18" resonators | Megan Racing coilover kit | Ichiba rear camber kit | 20mm front / 25mm rear H&R spacers | Aesthetic Mods: White interior/license plate LEDs | 6000K bulbs | 20% tint
G35guy84 is offline   Reply With Quote