View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 03:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
gaveup
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z MB M6
gaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond reputegaveup has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
That's the whole point. I don't WANT to buy an HKS camp II. I already have the data feed from UpRev, why not find a way to expand it's usefulness?
Then get a bluetooth ODB2 transmitter on ebay for $20. But a android tablet, install torque, mount somewhere annndddd done

And you mention you have the data feed "from uprev". All you really have is the data from the ODBII. Any reader can pull that information. But ultimately, it would be nice for them to offer this, but it seems like it would be limited as at least 1/2 of the 370Z's don't have the touring package. Not to mention, the numbers the Z sells isn't that wide to begin with.

There's also a gauge company (aeroforce, I think) that makes gauges that plug into the ODBII and can display the same information.

I understand that it would be cool to get the stock unit to show this information, but it's not easy and it won't be cheap.
gaveup is offline   Reply With Quote