Thread: Cabin noise
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 02:57 PM   #577 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
I think he said it would take around 1.5 hours. Maybe they really have their system and technique down.
Maybe they have 3 or 4 munchkins working for them so they can all be inside the hatch area at the same time?

There is NO WAY 1 person can do it all that fast and do a good, complete job. It's an all day job if you take your time and do it right. Now for the experienced installer, it won't take THAT long, but 1.5 hours; no way. Maybe 4 hours.

Does the kit you bought come with 9 sheets of 18 x 36 or something like that? If they do the complete rear, and do all the areas where the tinging plinking noise comes from, just the trunk area will take all 9 sheets. I had 10 sheets at about 18 x 40, and I had 1 sheet left over that I used to double up on the wheel wells. But again, I did the entire trunk, wheel wells, and back wall too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5557.jpg (368.2 KB, 58 views)
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote