View Single Post
Old 05-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #70 (permalink)
gy954
Base Member

Drives: 2011 370Z
gy954 has a reputation beyond reputegy954 has a reputation beyond reputegy954 has a reputation beyond reputegy954 has a reputation beyond reputegy954 has a reputation beyond reputegy954 has a reputation beyond reputegy954 has a reputation beyond reputegy954 has a reputation beyond reputegy954 has a reputation beyond reputegy954 has a reputation beyond reputegy954 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Notr for Nighttime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon-azz View Post
Dont hate them. I think it looks good. I just got mine in the mail yesterday and will install next week. Looks good.
I bought an 8" set.Going to do a full write up on the install during that weekend. I'm planning to wire them to a Toggle switch inside the car so I can run them at night or during the day. Pictures and write up to follow.
I find that my DRLs are too bright for nighttime use--they would blind on-coming drivers. I was originally going to wire them to a console switch, but dropped the idea when I saw their power. The Philips controller that comes in the installation kit turns on the lights with the engine, and turns them off when the headlights are on. I decided that behavior was a good idea.
gy954 is offline   Reply With Quote