Thread: Front plate fix
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
FrancoPhoto
Base Member

Drives: 2012 White Nismo 370
FrancoPhoto is a splendid one to beholdFrancoPhoto is a splendid one to beholdFrancoPhoto is a splendid one to beholdFrancoPhoto is a splendid one to beholdFrancoPhoto is a splendid one to beholdFrancoPhoto is a splendid one to beholdFrancoPhoto is a splendid one to beholdFrancoPhoto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo677 View Post
I bought my car used with the plate already installed.(stupid dealer) I didn't like the look but I thought I'd be legal for a change. After I had the car for a few days I decided I didn't like the look. I removed the plate braket and found some small white plastic plugs at Lowes. Put a little clear silicone on the back and popped them in. Since my car is white it worked out well. Doesn't look as good as no holes but better than the plate bracket. I figured in a few years with stone clips the front end might need repainting anyway I could have them repaired then.
Attachment 46541

Attachment 46542

Attachment 46543
yea that doesn't look bad at all ....i would prefer this than have a factory painted bumper painted for no real reason .

what wold you call those plug?
FrancoPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote