View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 08:07 PM   #42 (permalink)
nogoodname
Lifetime Premium

Drives: E46 M3
nogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond reputenogoodname has a reputation beyond repute

contest ended before you joined

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Well I have done 3 installs in z's and rode in one of them for 3 days! I learned a few things about the car in those 3 days, all of them were neat little things or things I just did not know about. Like the small light that illuminated onto the shift knob or that you have to be within like a foot to unlock the car or trunk. There are great cars and pretty quite as well "to my surprise" Also the people that own them are pretty cool they will they were patent with me asking questions about there z and all while I was doing the installs. If I had to even choose one thing to pick out that I did not like about the car it would be that I wish there was a bit more for legs "I am 6 ft 3 inches tall" All and all a great and fun car, that still can turn heads.

My threads that have pics of z's
California Install

Need Help? Let me know!

Pages 1 and 3 have z's