View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Dembflyr
Track Member

Drives: G37S Sedan
Dembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to allDembflyr is a name known to all

I had to go to St Louis for work and decided to take the Z. Normally I'd just fly there but I had a perfect excuse to take a road trip after I installed my new FI 3" TDX. And to take a long ride with the new springs.

Sorry no pics or videos yet of the exhaust. Tony has asked that I keep it under wraps until he releases the thread. I will be taking some vids next week and will contribute to the thread when it is launched and I will hold off on any reviews of the exhaust as well except to say that it is just as awesome as the 2.5' version.... just .5 better.

The Swift springs are full of awesome. They are the perfect mix of perfomance and comfort. The Nismo springs and shocks that I had made the car handle better but the ride was just too bouncy and harsh. Not good for a street car. The Swift's are very comfortable on a long trip. I love em!

Anyway, I went a total of 563 miles at at average speed of 66.3 mph and got 21.68 mpg. Not bad at all.

2009-6MT-Sport/Touring-Dembflyr's Journal-TT Build Thread-CAR IS SOLD
Dembflyr is offline   Reply With Quote