View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #1094 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
For me, Konis add a great deal more control. The car's tendency to wander while driving straight is almost gone, cornering is far more precise (dive in is gone) and I can corner faster than with stock dampers. The Koni's are also adjustable so you can determine the amount of under/over steer to your driving style.

BTW: I drive my 370 very hard.
The tendancy to wander has nothing to do with your dampening from your struts and everything to do with your alignment. Just for future reference in case someone thinks their wandering car can be fixed with new shock absorbers when what they need is an alignment.