View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
ChadB@Forged
Banned

Drives: Slow
ChadB@Forged will become famous soon enoughChadB@Forged will become famous soon enough

We had a great day at Motorsports Park Hastings today. The Forged Performance GT-R to run really strong and Catesby is very pleased with the setup.

Catesby writes, “After our uncharacteristic 5th place finish in Mid America due to the 91 octane fuel and very wet conditions, Sharif and I decided it would be a bad idea to chase Leh down and potentially make a mistake given the point gap. Hopefully, we continue to knock down a few more podium finishes so we can close out the event as runner up. It’s pretty clear, that Leh and me will continue to go 1 and 2 unless something unexpected happens. But without question, Forged’s FP800R package, tweaked with a Sharif’s special sauce is really a dream to drive fast. Their engine hasnt consumed even one drop of oil after 2000 miles. And given the fact he was finishing the final tuning just before we left for OLOA makes it even more impressive. The power deliver is very linear yet just enough punch in the midrange to launch me off the corners. And speaking of launch, the launch control that he whipped up gives me another advantage from these stand start races we are competing in. Congratulations to Leh for some spectacular driving. He pushes to qualifying level n the first lap and never lets up. Sharif and I have some big plans for next year and we promise to make it just a bit harder for Leh to retain his title.”
So with that, we continue our 644 mile transit drive to Brainerd International Raceway in Minnesota with a very convincing 2nd place overall standing.

Who says you can’t wreck in an Auto-X..ouch.

ChadB@Forged is offline   Reply With Quote