View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 08:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjarnot View Post
Take a breath. First of all, it's a question. Secondly, it's a question based on my current level of car aero understanding - which is, I'll be the first to admit, pretty rudimentary.

Now, if you've got some science to drop then do so: that was the whole point of the question.

From my perspective, that spoiler is just making life hell for the important face of the wing.

I don't care if I'm right or wrong: bring the tech and I'll gleefully learn.
I know the full reason and purpose of this setup. Very simple theory. But I'm not wasting my time explaining this simple logic. Basic search will tell you the reasoning for both and how the benefit each other. You should owe that to yourself.

My problem lies within the ''rice" comment. Be a little more mature about your wording.

Last edited by SPOHN; 05-09-2012 at 09:00 PM.
SPOHN is offline   Reply With Quote