View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #4183 (permalink)
SteelMoments
Base Member

Drives: 10 NISMO 370Z MB M6
SteelMoments is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Gonna drop off the Z to the dealer tomorrow..... remember they replaced the canvas about a month ago and everything works fine except the passenger side window is still rubbing the canvas so I had them to look at it last week and afterward they told me to go back to see them tomorrow and have a rental to me for 2 days I hope this time I will get something better than the Mali-Mali-Boooo well they told the Z should be ready by Thur night but because I finish work at 8pm therefore I will have to go there on Fri morning to pick it up and hopefully this time everything will be resolved but there's nothing I will complain about this dealer because so far their attitude and service have been great so I can only appreciate their help just hoping I will not have a Mali-Mali-Booo yes I know this is one extremely long sentence and I did it in purpose just for fun and if you are able to reach this point it means you are getting a distinction from Power-Read Academy thank youfor reading my post and to perfect this post now please yell out "OFC!!!!"
Al, slow down man, your hair's gonna catch fire...