View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #22 (permalink)
Vertigo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z / R32
Vertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Vertigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavis89 View Post
Nope! Its my DD! Just really depends on what you want to be driving everyday. One thing to consider though: The 370z is very powerful to be driving on the streets. You will very rarely be able to really open it up and lay on the gas for more than a couple brief seconds. This is why people consider the GTI a great DD; because you can get closer to the car's limits and push it on the streets in every day driving, thus making it more fun.

I'm actually encouraging my wife to look into the GTI. She wants a small SUV, but the GTI gets better gas mileage and has good storage for shopping and bodies.
Vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote