View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #24 (permalink)
harman.khinda
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370 PG 7AT
harman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond reputeharman.khinda has a reputation beyond repute

I got done installing my exhaust on Friday and really had to muscle the flanges to get them lined up. There's not enough clearance between the mufflers and rear sway bar, the rattle was horrible. It was so bad that the screws holding the exhaust tips in place fell out....

The exhaust note isn't bad, the price point is good, and I really like how quite it is. The fact that they knowingly ship out exhausts that are missing accessories and you have to cut a brace to make sure it deosn't f'up your driveshaft is a major issue with me.
harman.khinda is offline   Reply With Quote