View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:15 PM   #4027 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
We know who wears the fire suit in this family LOL You go little sister.
I don't get it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
I'm sorry to hear about that Tracie. I can certainly understand the predicament. I was in debt to a small degree, and when my mother passed she left me a little bit of money that allowed me to pay those off. I, along with the majority of America, now have only Mortgage and Auto Loan looming, so it's not too bad or unmanageable.

What goals do you have set for your debt relief?

And to stay on topic, I just got home from a grueling day at work in which I was required to drive the Z in the rain.
I have no goals to be honest. I'm pretty much in that group of citizens who live paycheck to paycheck right now. My job pays me a decent hourly wage but it's not enough so I'm just taking any extra $$$ from each paycheck and distributing it between all 3 debts. Don't judge me.