View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Snakes709
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Evo-X GSR
Snakes709 is on a distinguished road

As much as i hate to admit it, i failed my first test on my course. Basically how it goes is if you make to many mistakes, you fail. If you drop the bike, you fail. If you hit something, out fail.

I was on the last part of the test and all we had to do is do a light turn (with pylons) at 40kmh. I was going abit to fast and used to much front brake and the wheel turned 90* sideways and i high sided and went flying through the air. So since i did that i failed but the instructor told me there was another course starting that weekend (i was doing my course weekday nights) and i would have to pay the $60 to redo the test.

The weekend came, the course was done and they broke for lunch before their testing. The head instructor asked what i did wrong and if i knew why it happend, i told him everything and he wanted to see me go around the track for a few mins. I did all the things he asked then did the test and got 100%. He gave me my licence and told me not to bother paying the $60. He said **** happends and i learned what i did wrong. That was in 2006 and that has been the only time i dropped a bike. I've owned my 08 ZX6R since April 2009 and i've never dropped it.