View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jasonle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
Jasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond reputeJasonle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
Did the course back in Ontario in 2004. It was straight forward and a lot of fun really. All very basic stuff but useful. One lady failed off the course, but she had no reason to be there... no clue how to handle a bike.
If you drove before, you should be fine. Just don't pull any crap on the instructor or stunt....
I am not sure if they retest without the course fee again or not... might vary by country/state...

Thanks for the info! Were you nervous at all? I remember when I rode I let the clutch out to where it catches and then give it gas..hopefully I can get that timing right again