View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 11:07 AM   #74 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantella87 View Post
It's an interesting issue to say the least. Haven't experienced it myself, it's rare when I allow the Z to get too low on fuel, and I'm sad to say it, but it's rare when I drive the Z like a sports car. As Red pointed out, the 370 is not the only car that is prone to this. Aside from the S2K, what other cars are known to have this problem?
Quite a few cars have it.

The big issue, as cossie stated, is the results of the fuel starve. My s2000 never did anything but a mild stutter starve, whereas the results of similar treatment caused to the to die.

The other issue is of course the fact that there is no readily available solution, but that's what happens when people pretend an issue doesn't exist.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote