View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #69 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCarMan View Post
hahaha I'm going to have AAM look at my exhaust and see if it will work with their original 2.5 inch setup that I now have.
I was at AAM Comp yesterday to drop off the Z for Pre-ZDayZ prep:

- change oil / check air filters on the long tube CAIs
- install Z1 Stainless break lines
- flush brake fluid, replace with Motul RBF-600
- flush and replace clutch fluid with the Motul
- check brake pads

I also had a retractable license plate holder installed on the Abarth as well. Thanks Dave it looks perfect!

While there I asked about the new AAM Comp Ti-tips and it appears that they should be able to fit them on the original AAM 2.5inch setup with perhaps a slight addition to match the length. They'll be taking measurements today when its up on the lift and let me know. Hopefully later today I'll have a definitive answer. The tips are several weeks from arriving so it'll be a bit but I'm in no rush, just glad to know they should work out on my original AAM exhaust.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote