View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 04:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Z_bro
Track Member

Drives: Custom Blue Z
Z_bro has a spectacular aura aboutZ_bro has a spectacular aura about

You will go through tires llike water....Thats if you are driving your z correctl! i have the sport model and I just replace my rear tires and you are talking $900. Also you have to think about what customizing you want. I am about $10k in and that is just cosmetics paint, srpings, camberkit, spacers, alpine everything, two tone leather seats, etc! Now I am working on intake and exhaust.

Welcome Z_bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by uMadeBro View Post
Howdy!
My names is Brandon and I'm pretty sure I am going to get a 370Z. I just am on the fence between the rx-8 and the Z. A while back I was thinking about the GTI, but its fairly costly for all the options I want AND the barely better fuel mileage hardly justifies how sluggish that car was when I test drove. So I guess I am writing this to ask the stuff the dealer won't tell me. What is the real mileage I should be expecting, I have read about 20 mpg which is better than my current vehicle. I was also wondering how these guys hold up over time, and how much upkeep and repairs will cost me. The GTI was insane to service once the warranty was up so thats another reason I think I am over that. Oh and btw this will be my first sports car! I am so amped to get out of my smaller truck. But I plan on keeping my next car for a long time so I'm hoping to hear some good news!
Cheers!

Last edited by Z_bro; 05-08-2012 at 04:28 AM.
Z_bro is offline   Reply With Quote