View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #84 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
I never came to terms with where the Abarth has the shifter. The angle on the dash made it feel really awkward to me. Shame, because before I really wanted to like it, it looked unique, and it was just this fun little hot hatch I could really enjoy. But if I can't shift correctly...ah, well.

Hence, I'm in a WRX now Great looking car though, glad you're having with it! And it really does seem like Mini groups are like the most laid back crew EVER. They don't care what you drive, if you're up for shenanigans they'll welcome you with open arms
I can sure identify with the shifter issue. I was concerned at first until I actually was able to drive it. I was able to adjust fairly easily though. I'm thinking being in a WRX is pretty good itself though!

Can't wait to see how the Abarth runs the Dragon though. Should be a blast!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote