View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #63 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so I spent the last 45 minutes doing some research trying to see if I can at least help a little bit on the fuel starve issue. No one has a real solution on the 370z side. But as I dug deeper, I find out many sports cars have this problem. NOT JUST THE Z. It turns out other cars like corvette and lotus suffer from the same issue. Fuel starve in hard right turns. I don't understand cossie's case but in most other cases there are many issues.

I will post my search and you can see the several forums from a few car makes with this issue. Maybe one of them have an answer? The only thing I can think of that would fix the problem is an aftermarket fuel tank... I can't find one for the Z. The only other solution is to watch miles like I do.

how to resolve fuel starvation - Google Search
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote