View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #62 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
It is not just him.

Fuel starvation, who else?

People who don't get it aren't running their car at the limit on long right handers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gy954 View Post
Hi Cossie:

Are you sure you don't have a problem unique to your car? I see so many replies from folks who say, "Doesn't happen to me", it makes me wonder if maybe the car is broken. Maybe check with the dealer for a TSB?
It is a design issue and it is pure physics. It has nothing to do with my car. As red said, some guys just didnt drive hard enough to hit it. Heck, I would argue you dont even have to drive it that hard to get it. I literally did it with one dog on my lap and one on passenger seat while driving eith ome hand. I made it out of the turn, it ran out after the reserves in the cup was used up.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote