View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #7 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40TH4ME View Post
Thanks for the input. A hydraulic jack versus a floor jack? I'll look into it. The real pain is going to be the limited room. I'll keep doing some research, just wanted to throw my challenge out there.

I promise to post pics when she's done.
well, i say hydraulic jack to be more specific that i am not referring to a scissors jack, but a lot folks do call a hydraulic jack a floor jack.

you will need to lift under the front frame brace and the differential so you will need room forward and aft if you are going to do all 4 at the same time.

best bet might be to take your car to a wheel repair place and have them do everything, including taking the wheels off the car, etc.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote