View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 09:55 AM   #15 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutfun View Post
Since there were no kits available I decided to do a custom brake ducting solution working with champion motors. There is a DIY for brake ducting in the DIY section...and I followed his approach except for the passenger side. I decided to take a slightly different route and cut a little more material away allowing a larger 3 inch hose instead of the 2.5 inch hose he used. I removed the attachment point flange from the coolant container and also cut away material from the plastic to the right of it. In one of the pics below you can see this opens up a nice hole to put the 3 inch hose through.

Champion had a shop spin up some flanges for us to attach to the brake dust shield (which we cut a hole through). You can see the flange riveted to the dust shield in one of the attached pictures.

Not TRUE brother. Stillen has designed a kit. Been around for about 3 months now.

STILLEN : STILLEN 370Z Brake Cooling Kit
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote