View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
genki370z
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z silver 6mt
genki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond reputegenki370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMWEZL View Post
Go to MAC 24/7 and try their pancake challenge...haha

I always liked MAC 24/7 after clubbing, the food was great. My fav was spinach omelet they made.

If you are planning on going to Hanauma Bay go early, like before sunrise early. Hiking up Diamond Head is neat and not too hard. There's also the Koko Head trail but some folks tend to twist an ankle there.

Oh yeah, the outdoor rigger restaurant is pretty good too. If I remembered the name correctly.
i tried doing the MAC challenege, i didnt get far at all haha. i probably ALMOST ate half of the pancakes, and i was at the 45 min mark by then, i called it quits after. the worst was yet to come when all that starch in my stomach started to expand, worst feeling in the world!!!!...epic fail
genki370z is offline   Reply With Quote