View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 09:24 PM   #72 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Right. I know I'm just unloading my anger all at once but the last time they did a refresh they bumped up the HP for the 350z quite a bit and change it to dual intake system. That's not minor improvements.

I guess they must think that the 370z is a pretty good car already and don't want to improve it much.

Also, with those mechanical problems they should address it within this generation not the next one. Im sure no manufacturer would like to remember the 370z generation was the one with the most problems.

Once again, look at the GT-R why all the emphasize? Perhaps the GT-R is the Iconic car and not the Z.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote