View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pk Mods
Base Member

Drives: nada currently
Pk Mods is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
wait am i missing something? I dont see a pic of the nismo you are talking about OP
theres a picture right under the writing but heres a link:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...n370zcopy.jpg/

try that

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtrat View Post
I know you love the 370Z but for the amount of money you will be putting into this car with these EXPENSIVE mods you could really do much better than a 370Z. Have you considered getting something else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyBlueZ View Post
He doesn't have all that money right now.. it's going to take him 2-3 years to buy all those mods.. so in his current financial situation.. 370z > all

Also.. what can you get for the price of a TT kit and suspension upgrades that, stock, would be 'much better' than the 370?
@dirtrat
ShinyBlueZ pretty much said it, i dont have all this money gathered up, im doing all these things over time, but i need to get a car by August.

@ShinyBlueZ
im not quite sure what you asked on the bottom of your post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tino2fasT View Post
Nope, you aren't missing anything.... the OP is stating that he wants to start with a Nismo, and then put the Amuse body kit on it and then do some other mods.

I personally feel (as a LOT of other 370Z Owners here do) that this would be a complete waste of money because a majority the people I know that have the Nismo got it for the body kit (and the "20" extra HP, lol) that it has.

The OP did NOT know that the pictured car features an Amuse body kit, and although it is a very nice looking car, I have no idea why that particular owner would also feature the Nismo stripes and logo on a car with an Amuse body kit, but as the saying goes, "To each, his own"
I knew there was an amuse body kit on it because thats how i came across it online, after looking for a few pictures of the body kit. But the main reason im getting the 370z nismo rather than the standard one even though im putting in all these mods in, is because the engine and performance upgrades, such as the GTM twin turbo stage (2/3) kit, that im getting will take me about a year to gather the money for so "22 hp" is something id prefer having. Also, the exterior things, such as the amuse body kit, varis hood, and Voltex GT wing; will take even longer for me to get than that, and i really dont like the standard 370z look, so i will be using the 370z nismo bodykit itself for a bit before i change it.

Last but not least,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tino2fasT View Post
I have no idea why that particular owner would also feature the Nismo stripes and logo on a car with an Amuse body kit, but as the saying goes, "To each, his own"
im not quite sure what you mean by that but id like you to explain. Are you saying that it seems kind of foolish to leave the nismo badge on the back of the car and leave/add the nismo stripes on the side of the car because it has an amuse body kit on it? i dont get the relation? or do you mean something else?

Last edited by Pk Mods; 05-06-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Pk Mods is offline   Reply With Quote