View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pk Mods
Base Member

Drives: nada currently
Pk Mods is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepali View Post
Welcome future Z friend! . Question for you: if you are really set on modifying your car, then, why get a Nismo? You can buy a base model now for a fairly good price and mod the **** out of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
This is not a NISMO. It has Amuse bodykit on it. If you are planning on heavy mod on the Z, I'd suggest you not to get the NISMO version so that you can save some money on the mods. People get NISMO mainly because of the look and few performence upgrades out of the box.
Im mainly getting the nismo because of the order in which im modding my car. Im starting with the interior (roll bar, sparco seats, sparco stearing wheel, repaint a few detailed parts, ect), then moving onto the engine and preformance (might get the stage 2 or 3 GTM twin turbo kit this, double dual exhaust pipes, some suspensions leaned towards the drifting side, ect.) and only THEN work on the exterior looks of the car (100% getting amuse body kit, Voltex GT wing, smoke out the head/tail lights, Varis hood, ect.

id also like to add that i dont have money prepared for this and im only going to be doing these things on-the-way so its going to take 2-3 years for my car to be complete.

The only things im probably going to do within the first year of getting the car is the interior things i listen, right after that im going to be saving up for the stage 2 or 3 GTM twin turbo kit (any reviews/advice/feedback of this btw?) which will take me 8-12 months to gather the money for.

BUT back to the main question, noone knows whos car this is? im dying for a full list of everything this person did to the car

Last edited by Pk Mods; 05-06-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Pk Mods is offline   Reply With Quote