View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #70 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

i'm sure it's all about meeting business demands, but why are they not addressing the major issues by fixing them? Like Fuel Starvation, Oil Overheating, Brake Fading (by using the port in the bumper meant for brake ducts), etc...

The only thing they really responded well on is giving people options to have the Red Brake Calipers...yay! Come on' at least an increase of power or something. I believe even the new Hyundai Genesis Coupe will have an Increase in power, possibly more than the 370z. All I'm saying is keep the 370z competitive like the GT-R. Otherwise, the Z is just gonna end up on the bottom of the list next to the Mazda RX-8.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote