View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #17 (permalink)
silviakid02
Base Member

Drives: 09 MB touring/sport
silviakid02 is on a distinguished road

I debated back and forth on if I wanted to save a lil extra cash on a replica kit or the factory S-tune, I eventually came to the conclusion of going with the factory parts for the simple reason that I know it was going to fit perfect, I don't have to worry about a body shop mismatching the color and over all it was just less hassle. The directions and templets for drilling were very clear and installation was a breeze only took me a few hours working alone slacking off during install. Fitment and color match was excellent and I'm very happy with my choice to use factory parts. Pics are in my journal.

When you decide to buy if your going to go with the S-tune, I strongly recommend Z1 motorsports. They had the best price I could find by far and have some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. The guy I talked to was honest and explained that they cannot drop ship from Nissan direct and don't stock the parts due to the high cost, several color options and lower demand so they order from the warehouse when you do. I was given and honest answer on worst case scenario of 2-3 weeks for shipping and it arrived in a week and a half. Only company I've ever worked with (going on my third order in 2 months) that has e-mailed me a week after I received my order just to ask if there was anything they could do to improve their service?
silviakid02 is offline   Reply With Quote