View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 12:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight Frye View Post
I am ready to buy a new 370Z and have searched all over SouCal for the car I want. The Nissan website is inaccurate regarding what are supposed to be on different dealer's lots. I want a Touring/Sport/6MT w/o Navigation in PG or MB color, the only thing I found is an MB demo with about 200 miles on it and the dealer plate screwed to the front bumper, both of which are deal killers. So I asked a dealer about ordering. He checked with his purchasing manager and said Nissan is no longer accepting orders for 2009 models, he would get an allocation of 2010's on September 10th and I could place an order for a 2010 model at that time. I guess I'll be in for a wait, but maybe they'll release some photos of the new 40th Anniv. graphite color before I place the order and I'll be glad I waited. Just a general observation, there seems to be a lot of cars out there with just the sport package, or with AT's and not the 6MT. I'll post more when I have more definitive information.
I bet you could get them to replace the front bumper to make the sale. With it being a demo, they'll probably cut into below invoice price to make it happen, if they want to move the car off the lot in prep for 10's.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote