View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #33 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have over 100K miles ridden on bikes since 1988, get a 600, 650, or 750 at most. A great bike is the Kawasaki 650 twin. My first one was a Katana 750. Since then I have had a ZX-6, ZX-7, ZX-9, ZX-10, Aprilia RSVR, Honda RC-51, a 600F3 racebike, and now a 2011 RC8R. I have witnessed many old farts, and I'm close to being one, utterly destroy young guys on the latest sportbike on a twisty road...some of them riding two up. Go get a Twist of the Wrist by Keith Code, read it and understand it. Go practice what he says to practice on. Fixation, fear of leaning the bike over, letting off the throttle mid turn, lack of braking skills, and other factors get new riders more than anything.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote