View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:47 AM   #33 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampatip View Post
But Mod .. didn't you do that yourself, or is that a kit? My other concern are the actual Dyno numbers on each of those kits. .

Yeah, I made it. Too labor intensive (and honestly I'm not real confident of the general DIY ability here on this forum) to offer as a kit. It is just an example of what can be done with a little imagination. Since I've custom tuned my aluminum MAF holders for a "0" fuel trim output it should dyno with the best of them though that's not what's important to me. The power under the curve is. Those that are going for the MAX dyno numbers are chasing gains you'll actually spend very little time using. Get some fresh air up there and your "in the engine bay" systems can run pretty cool with the right heat shielding. Mine runs only 6-10 degrees IAT above ambient. Similar to the one guy who posted IAT numbers on his Stillen..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote