View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #47 (permalink)
Blown32
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blk sport 6T
Blown32 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_student View Post
I know some of you may think I might be crazy by even having a decision to make such as this. Let me first tell you that I am finally starting my first job out of college next month and although I will be making enough money for an M3 once I start working, I don't have money at the moment. Another thing is that I don't have car to get to work and so I need one before I even get my first paycheck. I don't want to get some little civic for like 5k either because I want to reward myself for graduating, passing state boards, and getting my first career job.

My parents are planning to help me get a car and I'll be taking over the payments once I start getting money which would be right away. The other reasons that probably is weighing against my decision to get the M3 is I want to have more money to help out my parents and there is a Z shop where I pass through everyday when I leave to go anywhere.

What a dilemma I have, haha. Kinda a good one I think though. If I do get the Z, I can't wait to start posting and being part of the community. I have just been lurking for the past couple of months scoping out what mods I'm going to do to the car if I ever decide to get a car. Anyway, thanks for letting me post.

First priority should be GET A JOB FIRST! If your plan is helping your parents WHY HAVE THEM GO IN DEBT FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE NO JOB?
Sounds like you need to rethink your priorities and after you have a job is the time to celebrate.Not at your parents expense!
Maturity and respect is not taught in nursing school just good common sense.
JOB FIRST..THEN PURCHASE CAR!