View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 02:52 PM   #85 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusional View Post
Received my Cobb AccessPort from Boost_Lee a few weeks back and installed it right away. First impressions with it was that it smooth out my automatic transmission by a LOT. It seems the throttle was more responsive also. At first I didn't notice the low-end torque gain. But then the other day I had to uninstall it as for some reason it didn't let me get my inspection done. So after uninstalling it, I was shocked to feel the car so sluggish. I never used to think the car was sluggish. Without the Cobb AP, the car felt like a drag, like it was extremely heavy. Needless to say once I got my inspection done, I tuned it right back to where it was. Now it's a blast to drive again I totally recommend it to anyone looking into getting one for their 09 (if they can find one )
Awesome! I was thinking about getting one, but decided to just get an UpRev dyno tune instead. It's not on the top of my mod priority list so it will probably happen more towards the end of this year or early next year.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote