View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:29 AM   #83 (permalink)
Luke
Base Member

Drives: 2012 370Z 6MT Black
Luke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KravMaga View Post
Optimum Opti-Coat 2.0 Permanent Paint Coating FREE BONUS

Might try this on Xterra b4 Z gets here. Anyone have experience with this or similar products? I use their polishes and like them a lot...interesting product though. Don't know if this is new on the market because I don't get a chance to detail in the winter except interiors.
Hey man.
Sorry late reply, didnt read the whole thread as its long now and im lazy.
Anyways I had opticoat applied today to my black Z. I got pics and will start a threat on it. I cant get the car wet for 12hrs. Cant wash it for 3 weeks. Preferable to park in sun to help opticoat cure up good and hard. I had it applied for $525 over here in Australia (im sure its cheaper there) with an annual check up of $55 which includes an exterior detail and inspection.

Is goes on like a liquid polish but flashes dry and then you even it out with a MF cloth. It is touch dry within a few minutes.

It doesnt hide any blemishs to your paint so you may been a paint correction 2 stage buff. My 370 is new and has 300km on it and has spider swirls from the dealer. The guy said dont worry about a correction just go over the opticoat in 3 weeks with a filler polish or paint cleaner that has a filler in it.

Once it gets wet I can let you know how it goes if you'd like.

If ive missed something let me know.
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote