View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog1250 View Post
Totally agree with you. I love great handling cars, but I NEED that power for the times I'm not in the twisties (which is most of the time). Plus, like you said our car has plenty of handling and with a few mods can crush the canyons.

Mergnthwirker - Also agree, everyone needs to keep making fun, affordable sports cars.

I LOVE the Z - You can't beat its looks and performance at the price.

While I have yet to see the FR-S/ BRZ in person, it definitely isn't as good looking as our coupe. Curves are sexy!

I saw them both at the dallas auto show. Both were silver (how dumb is that displaying them both in the same color.) The FR-S has a sharper looking front end. The BRZ is kinda dull up front. The brz has a few standard faux luxury features. But the other 3 corners are identical. Honestly, they are sharp looking cars. On the exterior, they are the next nicest thing to a Z. They make gencoupes look like garbage. On the interior, the auto-shifter looks official. Love it. But the dash and cabin materials are wrx cheesy. The Z, borders infiniti quality. Hyundai still uses better interior materials, or at least they look that way from the way they form the pieces.
The pics don't do it justice but the Z still looks flashier.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote