View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 01:42 PM   #119 (permalink)
fritz
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z M6
fritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to beholdfritz is a splendid one to behold

Dragonbreath wrote
Word. Like stated before the switch kind of defeats the purpose of the harness. If I would have seen the earlier post I would have volunteered to be a tester! If you have any extras I will still purchase and be a guinea pig.

The absolute simplicity of a switch is hard to "get" ...granted. The harness makes it easier to fit ...see previous posts as the original length is "short" (though just OK for
acrobats to work on.
Switch position:
Turned off (disconnected) with lock disengaged = lock cycles reduced to zero...the main objective, as "cycling" increases microswitch and relays silica deposits.
Turned off (no misprint there) with lock engaged = no barstewart can start it unless he knows where the switch is ... If he switches on ... he has the standard Nissan intended problem of stealing the car.
Turned on (whether originally at "lock" or "unlocked") = lock operating normally (it sorts itself out, no prob).

The simplicity? Too good to be true .. but it isn't !

Fritz
fritz is offline   Reply With Quote