View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
zakimak
6/2/80 - 9/29/14 - RIP Lukas

Drives: ZR; Q45; VTR1K, GT65
zakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by My_third_Z View Post
I was under the car this past weekend, and noticed plenty of exposed metal. I'm going to begin doing all the sound deadening this weekend and was wondering how well dynamat might hold up under the car. Anyone ever try this? The more I can put on the better, but I don't want to waste the stuff by it peeling off the first time I drive in the rain. Thanks.
Don't do that unless you can guarantee that you won't trap any moisture. Spray bedliners or undercoating would be better alternative since it conforms to the exposed metal and unlikely to create pockets where moisture can accumulate forming water puddles with no means for drainage.

Free Stuff for Premium Members - Yeah Really
zakimak is offline   Reply With Quote