View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 02:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
r1eater
Base Member

Drives: 40th 370z
r1eater is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Interesting read. And I can see how these guys would take to this lightweight ultra-numble platform. I wouldn't mind this car as a DD. But as "The" sports car. I'm not buying it. They compare it to a honda nsx. The nsx was a fast car. I am too used to hp to lose it for handling that I can get very close to with a proper aftermarket suspension setup. Until this thing gets turbos. I couldn't consider it as the only sports car in my garage. But I do applaud the balance this car brings forth. I hope it sets the tone for other cars like our Z's in the future... only with more speed.
I agree some what.. but if we start looking at numbers then we have to talk about the Mustang GT which has the criteria you mentioned, high HP/TQ numbers and is fast around the track... but everyone seems to hate them around here. I'm with you though, I'd love one of these for my DD especially with the great MPG it gets and the looks of the BRZ are nice too. But I love my Z there is just somethign special about it.
r1eater is offline   Reply With Quote