View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting read. And I can see how these guys would take to this lightweight ultra-numble platform. I wouldn't mind this car as a DD. But as "The" sports car. I'm not buying it. They compare it to a honda nsx. The nsx was a fast car. I am too used to hp to lose it for handling that I can get very close to with a proper aftermarket suspension setup. Until this thing gets turbos. I couldn't consider it as the only sports car in my garage. But I do applaud the balance this car brings forth. I hope it sets the tone for other cars like our Z's in the future... only with more speed.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote