View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 06:42 AM   #116 (permalink)
Equinox
Track Member

Drives: 06 Porsche Carrera S
Equinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant futureEquinox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt5897 View Post
Dont worry unless someone wants to shell out $2k+ you guys can have your wing

My wife and I were reading this thread together, and she asked me what the cost diff was in cars and why it's so much, I was like, "Base is like 29k, Nismo is 40k" the 11k diff is the, 4.5k in front, side and rear ground effects, 2k wing, 4k of wheels, 1.2k of struts and springs and strut brace, 1.4k on exhaust and tune, add a dollar for nismo badging everywhere, limited run, and then if you want to include the fact it has sport brakes compared to a base."

To me it makes sense, especially since I almost bought a Touiring and was gonna put Nismo **** on it - so I could have Nav and leather, but instead I bought seats and nav after the Nismo and I think it worked out for the best. Too bad 40k Camaros and Mustangs run 12s, well maybe just the camaro

Anyone wanna buy Nismo exhaust and seats? lol
'13 Subaru WRX STi | '06 Porsche 911 Carrera S (SOLD) | '96 Mazda RX-7 6.0L V8 RHD (SOLD) | '09 Nissan Nismo #0058 (SOLD)

Last edited by Equinox; 08-26-2009 at 06:44 AM.
Equinox is offline   Reply With Quote