View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBMW View Post
Thanks for that phelan. I suppose I could've guessed as much on what the symbol/writing meant. Would be silly if it was something else.

Thanks Pushing_Tin for the compliment. As for the MrBMW tag, I was going to get a Z4M originally at the beginning of the year, but things didnt work out. Also most of the car forums I'm on I use that as a common thing across all boards (so I dont confuse myself LOL). Also most of the *370 names I liked were already gone.

I was thinking about changing it, but then you have to start all over again (recognition/familarity etc..).

Thanks for the explanation. I saw your name in queue for the exhaust and thought, why is Mr BMW buying this exhuast? Glad to have you on the board!
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote