View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #242 (permalink)
cevans87
Base Member

Drives: 09 Red 370Z
cevans87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechidz View Post
Did anyone else receive an email from Nissan Consumer Affairs for a customer satisfaction survey?

This is how I responded:

I am still dissatisfied with Nissan's reluctance to address the issue with REV A, B and C steering wheel lock failures in the 2009 and early 2010 370z. this exact same part was recalled in the GTR for failures and many people are currently experiencing problems with the part failing at great inconvenience to the consumer. On the forums online that I frequent every day there are new complaints about their steering wheel locks failing. I hope that Nissan decides to address this issue in the very near future.
I traded my 370z in on a Wrangler after that ********. My car had JUST ran out of warranty by about 2000 miles when this happened. I called Nissan and they wouldn't budge on it. I had to pay $1200 out of pocket just to have it still to a point where maybe it could happen again at any point, F that.

I've had two Altima's before that and my mother also drives an Altima, I told them I would never drive another Nissan again and they couldn't care less. I filled out that survey with great anger, lol.
cevans87 is offline   Reply With Quote