View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 08:40 AM   #411 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
You know what else works well... My credit card!!!
I bet it does.

I would really like to get a few hundred miles on this kit/car before I start making the jigs, and going in to production.

The last thing I would want is to have something I may have over looked causing a problem. At that point I would have grumpy customers, and that is not how I have developed a great reputation over the past few years. There is a process to this, and it is in place to ensure all my customers get the best product possible.

I will be more than happy to take your money, just not yet. A transaction like that has to be pleasant for all involved.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote