View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 02:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iafb83 View Post
I currently own an Acura but am starting to look at used 350Zs and trading up, but I recently read about the SynchroRev Match tranny on the 370Z and wanted to know if anyone who owns one could give me a quick review. The 350Z will obviously cost me less, but if the rev match is really worth it, I'll go deal w/ those effing sales people at the dealership and check it out. If anyone could let me know if they own one w/ the SyncrhoRev what they think (worth it, not worth it?).

If you're curious as to how it works, check this link out, explains it pretty well.

TECHNICAL: Nissan 370Z SynchroRev Match Transmission - Accel Times
Can you just test drive one? and find out for yourself! seeing a video and being told are good but driving it makes it a lot clearer..

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote