View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:52 AM   #47 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpax View Post
I had told him I was on stock brakes, which can't handle much, and that the Z has an issue with oil cooling and I had no oil cooler ... so therefore I am going to be slow to protect my rig, and us.

I think he forgot all about that after 1 or 2 laps and the race car driver in him took over ... but I think I was just incredibly slow and he was probably getting bored ... I was more concerned with just staying on the track than how fast I was going. I liked him though, I hope I get him again when I go back in June.

Actually in my video when it starts out there is a Corvette ahead of me. That was the second time I had pointed him by LOL.
Hmm if you were ok on stock brakes and taking it easy, maybe I should try going in June. I might have my oil cooler by then too.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote