View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 07:25 AM   #599 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z eliminator View Post
The SC goes in right after i do the 1/4 mile with the GTM tranney and i have a new 3400 to 3500 stall Pro torque converter for the car.
Hopefully it will beat J nauts time for all motor N/A.
I will be looking at 12.1's to 12.20's
Sam called me lsat night. the VB parts are done and they are in the final stages of assebly and will be tested on his car. My tranny is finished and so his my heat treated flex plate. Still trying to get ARP bolts for the converter install.
it cost about 600.00 to install the converter withj fluid. so im going to wait for the tranney.

Z
Cool, can't wait to see the results

I'm still trying to beat my stock time. I think I can get it done now with full bolt ons and a bit wider tires than before. The local dragstrip has been shut down most of the season because it was taken over by new management. It was pretty crappy before and supposedly the new owners want to actually make it nice. I hope so because then I can finally run some good times.

Edit: Looks like they are opening up this Friday night
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote