View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coon-azz View Post
Though I'm new to the club, I agree. I've only had my Z for a few weeks, so I'm bone stock, but I'll go to help Rep the club. Good chance to meet other members and see what everyone else has done. Maybe a good way to plug the start of Cars' and Cigars in the Fredericksburg area too; who knows...Thought that is Mother's day weekend...hmmmmm
Ha your not the only one. Most of us are recent owners and are fairly stock. I'm hoping to have my ark and hopefully springs done by the show. Also about mothers day...trust me I'm already getting crap haha but the ends at 4 on Sunday so I'm making it up in the evening. Send flowers ahead of time to keep her cool :P besides this is going to be awesome.

Last edited by MyKindaGuise; 05-01-2012 at 10:56 PM.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote