Thread: Skeeterbop
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #148 (permalink)
Skeeterbop
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 GM 370 base SP
Skeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to behold

Haven't had much time to work on it lately but since the last update I have pulled the radiator. Then on monday during the 15-20 minutes i had to mess with it, I was able to turn the engine over by hand. Now I just need to get the fuel drained, run new fuel lines in the engine bay (the original rubber lines are dry rotted), new plugs, new battery, and fresh fluids. I'll probably also clean the points on the distributor as well. I'm considering going with the Braille B129. I feel pretty confident that the battery will have the cranking amps needed and once I'm done with building the car it will be more than capable of the electrical load placed on it. Probably won't see any updates for a couple weeks due to a family emergency, but once I'm back I hope to have it running pretty shortly after.

Last edited by Skeeterbop; 05-01-2012 at 10:34 PM.
Skeeterbop is offline   Reply With Quote